CHRIST the King
- Make disciples the precise way Jesus said to do it: teach them to obey His commands above and before all else, Matt. 28:18-20
- Do evangelism as Jesus said, integrating it with healing and focusing on His Presence (not just teaching truths about Him).
- Key word: Foundation
PAUL the Apostle to the Nations
- Focus on neglected fields
- Love people enough to respect their culture, 1 Cor. 9:22
- Work with coworkers who share your zeal, vision, and way of working.
- Key word: Bond
PETER the Gatekeeper
- Open doors to neglected households, clans and peoples, Acts 10:24; 16:31
- Let “persons of peace” introduce you to their community.
- Confirm repentance with baptism without undue delay.
- Let new believers relate the Good News to relatives and friends.
- Key word: Insider
NEHEMIAH the Motivator
- Let all believers participate actively in worship and work 1 Cor. 14:24
- Practice worship that fits a small group, and interactive church body life
- Arrange for all believers to do gift-based ministry
- Key word: one another
TIMOTHY the Trainer
- Train and mobilize new leaders the way Christ and Paul did, 2 Tim. 2:2
- Key word: Equip
TITUS the Regional Overseer
- Clusters of churches serve each other, Titus 1:5; Acts 20
- Let flocks reproduce in the normal, biblical way.
- Provide training materials geared to multiplication for mentors and pastoral trainees.
- Let each shepherd mentor newer leaders in daughter churches or cells.
- Key word: light baton
JOHN the Astronaut
- Keep prayerfully focused on “things above,” Col. 3:2-3
- Help all believers share a passionate love for Jesus and serve Him joyfully.
- Key word: Encounter (Acts 9).